Voice over IP
Voice over IP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a high-performance, hosted phone system that gives your business a competitive advantage with low start-up costs. There is no equipment to buy or lease and your staff is positioned with advanced features to increase productivity. Hosted Voice features help you work smarter and increase your overall productivity. You’re within reach at all times, when and how you choose.
Voice over IP technology uses the reliable, high speed Internet connection you already have for voice calling. Also known as a hosted voice and digital voice, this phone service offers the same high quality audio as traditional phone services, but reduces cost.
Advantages to choosing Internet Solver for Voice over IP:
- Experience-We’ve been serving businesses with award winning services for over 10 years.
- Portfolio of Services-We offer a complete range of business broadband, voice, MPLS, VPN and security services.
- Superior Customer Support-Our friendly technical experts respond quickly
Benefits to Voice over IP
- Lower start-up costs
- Monthly savings
- Flexible calling options
- Advanced features
- Voice quality (QoS)
Features of Voice Over IP
- Improved Voice Quality
- Stay With Me (routes your calls)
- Messages (voicemail to email)
- Web Console (configure call routing)
- Many included features such as Caller ID, call forwarding, call waiting, call transfer and many more
- Additional features are also available.
Equipped for home or business usage, Voice over IP service with Internet Solver has a long list of features that allow you to control how you communicate via phone.
- Caller ID with Call Waiting
- Voicemail to Email
- Ability to see which person in the office is on a phone call
- Call Forwarding
- Ability to Change Automated Message from outside the office
- Conference Calling
- Voicemail Service
- Privacy Features
Internet Solver’s Digital Voice service is available throughout the Des Moines metro area, including West Des Moines, Urbandale, Clive, Ankeny, Grimes, and Waukee.
You may request assistance from the Iowa Utilities Board if needed.
350 Maple Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0069,
By phone – (515) 281-3839 or toll-free (877) 565-4450
By email – email@example.com